P31 Discussion Boards Forum Index P31 Discussion Boards
Bulletin boards on subjects related to the Pearson 31

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Deck Organizer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    P31 Discussion Boards Forum Index -> Deck, Spars and Rigging
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anchor Management

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 9:27 am    Post subject: Deck Organizer Reply with quote

On the starboard side of the boat I have a quad deck organizer and would like to replace the port side with the same. The original manufacturer was Garhauer, I have contacted them but they no longer make it with a 4 inch space between the holes. I have looked around but can't find another manufacturer with 4 inch spacing.

Anybody have any ideas?
Thanks,
Hull #42
amos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:14 pm    Post subject: deck organizer Reply with quote

I replaced the port organizer with one of the new quads from Garhauer. I simply filled in one of the holes with epoxy and drilled a new one to match the new organizer. Looks and works fine.
'Capella', Pearson 31-II #128
Post new topic   Reply to topic    P31 Discussion Boards Forum Index -> Deck, Spars and Rigging All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: