P31 Discussion Boards Forum Index P31 Discussion Boards
Bulletin boards on subjects related to the Pearson 31

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

schaefer rope clutch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    P31 Discussion Boards Forum Index -> Deck, Spars and Rigging
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jackdunham

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:52 pm    Post subject: schaefer rope clutch Reply with quote

I have a schaefer four rope clutch on the cabin top of my p31-2, 1987. A spring that imposes pressure on one lever arm has broken and I am seeking a new spring or complete clutch unit. Schaefer does not list them in their catalog and has not responded to emails. Bacon in Annapolis also no help. Would appreciate any help. Jack Dunham
Michael Trant

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:51 pm    Post subject: Rope Clutch for 31-2 Reply with quote

I replaced mine with a 4 line unit from Garhauer Marine. I believe my original one was also from Garhauer - It looked the same and had the same bolt pattern as the Garhauer unit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    P31 Discussion Boards Forum Index -> Deck, Spars and Rigging All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: