P31 Discussion Boards Forum Index P31 Discussion Boards
Bulletin boards on subjects related to the Pearson 31

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New 12v refrigeration

Post new topic   Reply to topic    P31 Discussion Boards Forum Index -> Galley and Fresh Water System
View previous topic :: View next topic  
billshuff

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:06 pm    Post subject: New 12v refrigeration Reply with quote

I am the new owner of a 1987 Pearson 31 which I now live aboard. I want to install an Adler-Barbour 12v refrigeration unit, but am curious where others have put a similar unit. I have a Cruise Air reverse cycle heat pump under the starboard settee just aft of the head bulkhead.
amos

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:45 pm    Post subject: Adler-Barbour 12v refrigeration Reply with quote

Bill,
Somehow i missed your post earlier. i have installed an Adler-Barbour 12v unit in the storage space just aft of the stove on the port side. From an efficiency point of view, i think this is a good place for it. If you have not already intstalled your compressor and if you are still interested, i can proivde photos and details.
'Capella', Pearson 31-II #128
Post new topic   Reply to topic    P31 Discussion Boards Forum Index -> Galley and Fresh Water System All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: