P31 Discussion Boards Forum Index P31 Discussion Boards
Bulletin boards on subjects related to the Pearson 31

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Opening Port Replacement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    P31 Discussion Boards Forum Index -> Deck, Spars and Rigging
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cappydave

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 9:25 am    Post subject: Opening Port Replacement Reply with quote

I would like to replace the leaky opening ports on my 1978 P-31 hull #2 but am having difficulty finding a replacement port the same size. I would like to maintain a look which matches the lines created by the existing opening/non opening ports. Has anyone found a source for decent ports that will fit the relatively narrow opening above the head and hanging locker?
billC

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 5:07 pm    Post subject: Hatch replacement. Reply with quote

Did you find replacement hatches? I am pretty sure that they were made by Bomar.
doug-ho

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 10:17 am    Post subject: Port replacwement Reply with quote

You may be able to find anorigional replacement port at Beckson.com. The web site is quite extensive, and the staff are very knowledgable. I replaced a port on my '88 and during my conversation with the tech rep. he mentioned that ports for many of the early Pearson models were available. The service was very good. Good luck.
bob black

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 9:09 pm    Post subject: P31 Opening port lenses Reply with quote

D&R Marine caries both sizes ( lge/small) Opening port replacements . Call Rudy @ 508-644-3001 .
Bob Black
S/V DORIELLE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    P31 Discussion Boards Forum Index -> Deck, Spars and Rigging All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: